what day is it?
here are secrets that we still have left to find
There have been mysteries from the beginning of time
There are answers we're not wise enough to see
He said... You looking for a clue I Love You free...
The batter swings and the summer flies
As I look into my angel's eyes
A song plays on while the moon is high over me
Something comes over me
I guess we're big and I guess we're small
If you think about it man you know we got it all
Cause we're all we got on this bouncing ball
And I love you free
I love you freely
Here's a riddle for yah
Find the Answer
There's a reason for the world
You and I...
this song was playing at 3:30 am , or when i woke up this morning - in my bed, in Maine. I drove to the airport, caught my flight to JFK, took an air train, took a LIRR to penn station, took a NJ Transit, and then took a cab. that all happened before 9:00 am this morning. I listened to my shuffle the entire time.
I got to the conference, listened to the conference until 5:00, mingled until 7:00, took a shuttle, a train and walked a bit to have dinner in Korea Town, did it all back to the hotel, and here, at 11:30 while i sit to think about what to write in this electronic lifeline to friends i wish i talked to more, i am still singing that damn song.
i was only going to post one line from it, but i was reading the lyrics, and liked them enough to include more.
So here, while I sit in a hotel in NJ, looking out over all the lights on NYC, watching Sex and the City, "A song plays on while the moon is high over me
Something comes over me... over me..."
I got in some quebec miles last week, a nice run, uphill for most of it.
I volunteered at a tri this weekend in the rain, a lot of rain. I was at water station # 2. it rained, i filled up cups. it rained, i gave out cups. it rained.
so, what song woke you up this morning?
There have been mysteries from the beginning of time
There are answers we're not wise enough to see
He said... You looking for a clue I Love You free...
The batter swings and the summer flies
As I look into my angel's eyes
A song plays on while the moon is high over me
Something comes over me
I guess we're big and I guess we're small
If you think about it man you know we got it all
Cause we're all we got on this bouncing ball
And I love you free
I love you freely
Here's a riddle for yah
Find the Answer
There's a reason for the world
You and I...
this song was playing at 3:30 am , or when i woke up this morning - in my bed, in Maine. I drove to the airport, caught my flight to JFK, took an air train, took a LIRR to penn station, took a NJ Transit, and then took a cab. that all happened before 9:00 am this morning. I listened to my shuffle the entire time.
I got to the conference, listened to the conference until 5:00, mingled until 7:00, took a shuttle, a train and walked a bit to have dinner in Korea Town, did it all back to the hotel, and here, at 11:30 while i sit to think about what to write in this electronic lifeline to friends i wish i talked to more, i am still singing that damn song.
i was only going to post one line from it, but i was reading the lyrics, and liked them enough to include more.
So here, while I sit in a hotel in NJ, looking out over all the lights on NYC, watching Sex and the City, "A song plays on while the moon is high over me
Something comes over me... over me..."
I got in some quebec miles last week, a nice run, uphill for most of it.
I volunteered at a tri this weekend in the rain, a lot of rain. I was at water station # 2. it rained, i filled up cups. it rained, i gave out cups. it rained.
so, what song woke you up this morning?

1 Comments:
At 7:05 PM,
Meaghan said…
No music, just Bob Oaks giving me the news of the day on NPR. Then iPod on the walk to the bus - today it was Ella Fitzgerald. The crisp fall weather puts me in a romantic mood. Go figure.
Post a Comment
<< Home