Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Babies Babies Everywhere

A joyful congrats goes out to my former roomie who had a adorable little girl, and a coworker who had a precious little boy - both on Friday!

Welcome to the world *hug*

I would say that I am a functioning member of society. I regulary make adult decisions, have conversations with intellectual people, and kick the bootie out of teen tournament jeopardy (and sometimes even college and adult!). but when i see baby feet - i lose it. i blubber and make those stupid noises.

seriously.

baby toes.

adorable.

this morning, in an effort to actually drive a registered 100% legal car, I pushed the run to this afternoon, where it might morph into a swim, or into a very healthy sit on the couch and not eat most of a bag of sour cream and onion potato chips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home