Waits to Cohen, you fit my mood
"And I hope that I don't fall in love with you" - "Hope I Don't Fall In Love With You" by Tom Waits, - Marc Cohen redid on the prince and me soundtrack, which brought it to my attention
i fell in love with a diesel jetta this week, and it won't be mine, and i feel like the life i had imagined over the few days where it looked like it would be mine is gone. which sounds really dumb, but i have a vivid imagination. diesel and i would have been good friends. i've been feeling the need for a change recently, and I had convinced myself that diesel would be the change i needed. until the phone call last night that said that the nice woman who owned it decided to sell it to someone else. i feel like i got dumped by the cool kid.
i'm not saying i can't be 30 flirty and fun without diesel, but i think it's going to be a little harder.
i fell in love with a diesel jetta this week, and it won't be mine, and i feel like the life i had imagined over the few days where it looked like it would be mine is gone. which sounds really dumb, but i have a vivid imagination. diesel and i would have been good friends. i've been feeling the need for a change recently, and I had convinced myself that diesel would be the change i needed. until the phone call last night that said that the nice woman who owned it decided to sell it to someone else. i feel like i got dumped by the cool kid.
i'm not saying i can't be 30 flirty and fun without diesel, but i think it's going to be a little harder.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home