we carried it all
"Oh, and we carried it all so well
As if we got a new position
Oh, and I laugh all the way to hell
Saying yes, this is a fine promotion
Oh, and I laugh all the way to hell" - modest mouse "Missed the Boat"
using it - if I was a fancy blogger, i could make this appear on my blog. but i'm old school. so you'll just have to imagine modest mouse singing this, and then me singing it on my couch 2 hours later, annoying the bejeebers out of K.
incase you want to here it, click here
i like the way his voice goes up during the "Carried it all so well", and the video is kind of funny.
so anywho, big news to report:
I'm doing this thing with a local hospital to lower the cholesterol. It starts Sunday, and is 2 weeks long, and they provide all my meals, and we exercise together and we have educational programs at night. A friend did it last year to much success, so I'm hopeful!
also, I finally bought the goggles that Mr Breaking the Tape was so excited about. I'm going to use them tonight (please see lyric regarding promotion and the word hell) after I leave the day job.
I also might start freelance writing. More on that when I can.
and the Biggest News:
I'm going to London and Frankfurt. in like 2 weeks
holy crap
for work
should be an awesome time!
been running, doing the yoga and swimming. breaking in new kicks (brooks glycerins) and falling over in warrior 2
weekly pants report: not as tight, still not loose.
And other HUGE NEWS
Someone I know had a baby. but i don't know if she's told everyone she's supposed to tell. so as soon as she confirms that, I'll use names!
As if we got a new position
Oh, and I laugh all the way to hell
Saying yes, this is a fine promotion
Oh, and I laugh all the way to hell" - modest mouse "Missed the Boat"
using it - if I was a fancy blogger, i could make this appear on my blog. but i'm old school. so you'll just have to imagine modest mouse singing this, and then me singing it on my couch 2 hours later, annoying the bejeebers out of K.
incase you want to here it, click here
i like the way his voice goes up during the "Carried it all so well", and the video is kind of funny.
so anywho, big news to report:
I'm doing this thing with a local hospital to lower the cholesterol. It starts Sunday, and is 2 weeks long, and they provide all my meals, and we exercise together and we have educational programs at night. A friend did it last year to much success, so I'm hopeful!
also, I finally bought the goggles that Mr Breaking the Tape was so excited about. I'm going to use them tonight (please see lyric regarding promotion and the word hell) after I leave the day job.
I also might start freelance writing. More on that when I can.
and the Biggest News:
I'm going to London and Frankfurt. in like 2 weeks
holy crap
for work
should be an awesome time!
been running, doing the yoga and swimming. breaking in new kicks (brooks glycerins) and falling over in warrior 2
weekly pants report: not as tight, still not loose.
And other HUGE NEWS
Someone I know had a baby. but i don't know if she's told everyone she's supposed to tell. so as soon as she confirms that, I'll use names!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home