In like a lion, out like a lion
no lyric today, just some catch up - it seems that what this blog has become, and i didn't want that, so i'm going to try to fix it, and if I can't, then we'll just have a think about it.
London was wonderful, frankfurt was busy and i'm allergic to virgin atlantic.
no major stories from London a few pubs, a day of walking around the city, some neat pictures. I really must set up that flicker account.
the vegan thing fell by the wayside, but I'm back to healthy living. My cholesterol dropped 35 points in 2 weeks, and i lost 6 pounds, so there is definitly some good reasons to continue that.
here i am working on veterans day
i need to call the y and see if they are open tonight!
a few quick shout outs:
Congrats to Neil who just completed his first 1/2 marathon, in an amazing time! GREAT JOB!
Happy Birthday to Meaghan, an american for hire, who apparently has a job now?
Happy Birthday to Phoebe - a simply massage goddess
Happy Birthday to Tedward - who will kill me if he ever reads that i called him Tedward.
I'll be back to commenting on your blogs in the next week or so, after I catch up on the reading!
London was wonderful, frankfurt was busy and i'm allergic to virgin atlantic.
no major stories from London a few pubs, a day of walking around the city, some neat pictures. I really must set up that flicker account.
the vegan thing fell by the wayside, but I'm back to healthy living. My cholesterol dropped 35 points in 2 weeks, and i lost 6 pounds, so there is definitly some good reasons to continue that.
here i am working on veterans day
i need to call the y and see if they are open tonight!
a few quick shout outs:
Congrats to Neil who just completed his first 1/2 marathon, in an amazing time! GREAT JOB!
Happy Birthday to Meaghan, an american for hire, who apparently has a job now?
Happy Birthday to Phoebe - a simply massage goddess
Happy Birthday to Tedward - who will kill me if he ever reads that i called him Tedward.
I'll be back to commenting on your blogs in the next week or so, after I catch up on the reading!

1 Comments:
At 10:19 PM,
Meaghan said…
Hi Chandra! Thanks for the birthday wishes! I'm employed & in school, and I blog about these things very, very occasionally at http://librarydork.wordpress.com
Post a Comment
<< Home