box of tools
"Head under water
And they tell me to breathe easy for a while
The breathing gets harder, even I know that
You made room for me but it's too soon to see
If I'm happy in your hands" - Love Song - Sara Bareilles
Using it: to define my return to the water
so here I am, back in the blog world, hopefully to stay.
I've sorted some things out, made it through the holidays, got engaged
and now I'm back.
with a mission:
"Sunny came home to her favorite room
Sunny sat down in the kitchen
She opened a book and a box of tools
Sunny came home with a mission" - Sunny Came Home - Shawn Colvin
using it: when you have a mission.
i have a mission. a triathlon
i've committed.
i've signed up for a tri class at the local gym
i've packed the bag with gear (see box of tools above)
so here we go. back to blogging about workouts.
i'm going to make the effort to write here at least 3 times a week
shouldn't be that hard. i sit in front of a computer all day every day
let the fun begin.
I have a yoga class monday nights, tri class tuesdays and thursdays
i've made some promises to myself, it's time to deliver.
Happy new year!
And they tell me to breathe easy for a while
The breathing gets harder, even I know that
You made room for me but it's too soon to see
If I'm happy in your hands" - Love Song - Sara Bareilles
Using it: to define my return to the water
so here I am, back in the blog world, hopefully to stay.
I've sorted some things out, made it through the holidays, got engaged
and now I'm back.
with a mission:
"Sunny came home to her favorite room
Sunny sat down in the kitchen
She opened a book and a box of tools
Sunny came home with a mission" - Sunny Came Home - Shawn Colvin
using it: when you have a mission.
i have a mission. a triathlon
i've committed.
i've signed up for a tri class at the local gym
i've packed the bag with gear (see box of tools above)
so here we go. back to blogging about workouts.
i'm going to make the effort to write here at least 3 times a week
shouldn't be that hard. i sit in front of a computer all day every day
let the fun begin.
I have a yoga class monday nights, tri class tuesdays and thursdays
i've made some promises to myself, it's time to deliver.
Happy new year!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home