De Do Do Do De Da Da Da
"Don’t think me unkind
Words are hard to find
They’re only checks ive left unsigned
From the banks of chaos I’m my mind" De Do Do Do De Da Da Da - the Police
using it - when you can't find your way through the chaos of your mind.
happens all the time right?
Yay Friday!
some running to report:
in Maine
in DC
in Boston
if I get a run in while I'm in florida - that's 4 states in 3 weeks. not a personal record, but getting close!
what's your record?
Words are hard to find
They’re only checks ive left unsigned
From the banks of chaos I’m my mind" De Do Do Do De Da Da Da - the Police
using it - when you can't find your way through the chaos of your mind.
happens all the time right?
Yay Friday!
some running to report:
in Maine
in DC
in Boston
if I get a run in while I'm in florida - that's 4 states in 3 weeks. not a personal record, but getting close!
what's your record?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home