don't monkey with the monkey
Wheels keep turning
Somethings burning
Dont like it but I guess Im learning
Shock the Monkey - Peter Gabriel - I own: Shaking the Tree/Greatest Hits
shocking the monkey - shocking the system - a stretch about what Mr Gabriel probably meant, but I'm shocking the system. I've added Shock the Monkey to the to do list.
Things that will shock the monkey:
actually running - i know, i think the change from talking about it to actually doing it will knock that monkey right off his little perch of judgment.
Since there are so many excellent lyrics in this song, I had to put the next 3 lines:
Darling, dont you monkey with the monkey
Monkey, monkey, monkey
Dont you know youre going to shock the monkey
Somethings burning
Dont like it but I guess Im learning
Shock the Monkey - Peter Gabriel - I own: Shaking the Tree/Greatest Hits
shocking the monkey - shocking the system - a stretch about what Mr Gabriel probably meant, but I'm shocking the system. I've added Shock the Monkey to the to do list.
Things that will shock the monkey:
actually running - i know, i think the change from talking about it to actually doing it will knock that monkey right off his little perch of judgment.
Since there are so many excellent lyrics in this song, I had to put the next 3 lines:
Darling, dont you monkey with the monkey
Monkey, monkey, monkey
Dont you know youre going to shock the monkey

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home