Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nowhere

"This is radio nowhere, is there anybody alive out there
I’ve got a thousand voices, speaking in tongues"

Radio NoWhere – Bruce Springsteen and the E-street Band – I own Magic (AND I'm going to see Bruce and his band in BOSTON!!!

nowhere - a strange word to be sure - it could be no where, or now here. Too much boogle/scrabble/banana grams mess with my vocabulary.

i like words. i like using them, writing them, reading them. I have favorite words - ones that I enjoy saying:

anemone
vehicular
onslaught
prestidigitator
duct

I lived with a wonderful person for a while who hated the word Moist. Since then, I've discovered many more people with this strong feeling against "moist"
my "moist" words:
harass
detonate
opportunity (I ALWAYS spell it wrong, and it's had negative effects over the years)
receive


what's your favorite word? What words can't you stand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home