Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Find the joy

For a while, the subtitle of my blog was borrowed without permission from a guster song- The Captain – “Face forward, move slow, forge ahead”

But I think it’s time for a change – no I’m not changing my header every month, I don’t have the time or the knowledge to do that. Ok, I have the time, I just don’t know how. It’s just time for a change.

Social media confuses me. Do I have a secret life, and live off the grid like my husband wants to, or do I have a secret blog that’s not that secret? Do I tweet as a houserunner, a webinar maker, a tiny dancer or a 30 year old who wants to be a triathlete? – because aside from the tiny dancer, I am all of those. And currently, they are all separate. Does Chandra have a web presence? Or does CK Dexter Haven?

So maybe the subtitle will change to Finding the Joy – I could talk about things, and how they made me laugh, or how they could?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home