who took my cookie?
“diet coke and a pizza please” Big Girls (you are beautiful) – Mika – gift from a friend
Got back from a yummy but non healthy lunch of grilled cheese with bacon/tomato, cup of lobster bisque, and some fabulous harvest cheddar sunchips to discover a platter of chocolate chip cookies on the island. Grabbed a cookie, put it on my desk, went into the kitchen to boil water for some green tea with honey to go with my cookie and fuel my afternoon.
25 minutes of emails later, I realized I forgot to make the tea. I remedy the situation, and sit down to enjoy my afternoon snack. But there’s no cookie.
I ate it
Without knowing.
MINDLESS EATING
1 demerit.
Got back from a yummy but non healthy lunch of grilled cheese with bacon/tomato, cup of lobster bisque, and some fabulous harvest cheddar sunchips to discover a platter of chocolate chip cookies on the island. Grabbed a cookie, put it on my desk, went into the kitchen to boil water for some green tea with honey to go with my cookie and fuel my afternoon.
25 minutes of emails later, I realized I forgot to make the tea. I remedy the situation, and sit down to enjoy my afternoon snack. But there’s no cookie.
I ate it
Without knowing.
MINDLESS EATING
1 demerit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home