Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Rundown

It's friday, and i'm run down.

oh well.

K got a pic line yesterday for the month of antibiotics he has to have infused into his armpit. He's super happy about it, and declined to smile for a picture. (he hates my blog, whatevs)

tri class is kicking my quads. not my butt, my quads.

offical swim time for the race distance of 525 yards: 13:30 and shrinking every day!
i wonder if I can shave off 2 more minutes in 11 weeks?

I officially registered for my first Tri this morning. I can't believe i pay for this much sweat.

who am i kidding, I'm giddy.

and i might car shop this weekend! woo hoo

i fixed the link for the contest i entered, if you have a chance, vote early and vote often!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home