a plea for a vote
I need your help! -
Vote Here
I entered this contest to win a trip to Jackson Hole Wyoming (it could be my honeymoon!)
The contest is how ecofabulous I am - well, we lived in a school bus, and recycled building materials... and i have all these pictures of the bus... so... why not!
please help me win a honeymoon! K would love Jackson Hole, and I would love origins products. please feel free to vote early and vote often, forward to people who know me, forward to people who will just vote because they are nice...
the link is above, and should go directly to my voting page.
Thank you so much!
Vote Here
I entered this contest to win a trip to Jackson Hole Wyoming (it could be my honeymoon!)
The contest is how ecofabulous I am - well, we lived in a school bus, and recycled building materials... and i have all these pictures of the bus... so... why not!
please help me win a honeymoon! K would love Jackson Hole, and I would love origins products. please feel free to vote early and vote often, forward to people who know me, forward to people who will just vote because they are nice...
the link is above, and should go directly to my voting page.
Thank you so much!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home