purring?
"Every streetlamp
Seems to beat a fatalistic warning"
Memory - Cats - I own: Cats - The Musical Soundtrack.
I love that phrase: beat a fatalistic warning.
I wonder how I could beat a fatalistic warning. I wonder if it would hurt? I wonder if it would feel good. I bet someone would be smiling at the end, but I'm not sure it would be me.
Is that why cats purr? Are they beating a fatalistic warning? Linus was doing this last night and this morning. He gained some winter weight, and hubby decided to put him on a diet. Needless to say, he's not happy about it AT ALL.
TS Elliot- you slay me!
Seems to beat a fatalistic warning"
Memory - Cats - I own: Cats - The Musical Soundtrack.
I love that phrase: beat a fatalistic warning.
I wonder how I could beat a fatalistic warning. I wonder if it would hurt? I wonder if it would feel good. I bet someone would be smiling at the end, but I'm not sure it would be me.
Is that why cats purr? Are they beating a fatalistic warning? Linus was doing this last night and this morning. He gained some winter weight, and hubby decided to put him on a diet. Needless to say, he's not happy about it AT ALL.
TS Elliot- you slay me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home