Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Beauty/Pain

A woman of beauty
A woman of pain
In France or Jakarta
Her shadow’s the same
- Sally Ann - Natalie Merchant - I own House Carpenter's Daughter

I love the way Ms. Merchant sings the "In France or Jakarta" part - it sounds soulful and like she's sharing a secret.

official training program started on Monday - and i dropped a piece of paper yesterday that I couldn't pick up off the ground. OUCH!

calves are on fire, and I feel awesome. It hurts every time I stand up, and I couldn't be happier. 1.5. hour brutal class at gym - it sucked, and it was fabulous, and I want more. Haven't done suicides on a bball court since highschool, and I want to do them again - faster.

1000 meter swim yesterday, i know i can get better, and these are the weeks that I will.

30-40 minute run scheduled for tomorrow, shuffle loaded up - see you at the starting line!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home